SESSION FEES, POSTPONEMENTS, AND APPOINTMENT CHANGES
- Session fees must be paid in full to book an appointment. Session fees are NOT refundable and are NOT transferable to another person or date.
- Groupon + Living Social Vouchers:
- You may postpone your appointment ONCE with at least 72-hour notice.
- You cannot book a new appointment more than two to three weeks away.
- Your voucher must still be valid. You cannot redeem your voucher after it expired.
- A second appointment is subject to availability. We cannot guarantee we can fit you in for a second appointment.
- Postponements are scheduled via EMAIL ONLY. When you are ready to come in, send us an email to Hello@SexyBeautifulMeStudio.com no earlier than three (3) weeks before you are ready to come in to request a new appointment.
- Retainer paid to the stylist is NOT transferable. A second retainer is required to book a a second appointment with the stylist
Prices are subject to change anytime without notice for NEW reservations. The ONLY way to lock-in a price is with a paid retainer and a confirmed reservation. If you already have a confirmed appointment, your package price will NOT change.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Due to the nature of the business, all sales are final. NO exceptions.
GENERAL STUDIO RULES
- We are a “private session” studio. Companions are not allowed during your session time-frame. Only the person or couple being photographed is allowed inside the studio during your session.
- Pets or exotic animals are NOT allowed at the studio.
- Firearms are NOT allowed inside the studio.
- DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
- We are a smoke-free zone. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on premises. In addition, due to the intimate nature of your photo session and the proximity to our team members, we would appreciate if you do not smoke before coming to the session.
- Cameras and phone cameras are NOT allowed during the session. Cell phones must be turned off and put away INSIDE YOUR BAG during your studio visit and session.
- Please allow at least five hours to complete your session. We suggest you don't plan any other appointments the day of your session.
- Pregnancy sessions: For your own safety and liability issues, we do NOT photograph pregnant women beyond their 8th month of pregnancy.
POST-PRODUCTION + EDITING
- Purchases are done the day of the session.
- All selections are FINAL.
- Photos that are not purchased the day of the session are deleted after your session is over; no exceptions.
- Digital images purchased include standard editing ONLY. Standard editing includes color, contrast, and composition adjustments, and basic skin softening filter.
- Advanced editing is available for an additional fee and it may include blemish removal, body contouring, tattoo removal, scar/stretchmarks/tan lines diminishing, and softening of skin discoloration.
- Images will be edited to the photographer’s discretion.
- We reserve the creative right to edit and release only photos that are deemed creditable as professional in quality and within our artistic standards.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- The turn-around for edited digital images is approximately four weeks after you’ve made your selection and paid your invoice in full.
- Sessions with a pending balance: full payment is required BEFORE your balance is paid for. We will NOT start the editing process if you have a pending balance, in addition, we reserve the right to purge images from sessions with a pending balance.
- If your package includes digital images, you will receive a link to download your images as soon as they are ready for download. Your download link is only available for five business days. Please download your images while the link is available. We are NOT responsible for the permanent storage of your photos and delivery beyond the link expiration date.
- Sexy Beautiful Me, LLC are the rightful owners of all photos taken during your session.
- You may not post any images online or print publications without giving credit to Sexy Beautiful Me, LLC as the creative authors.
- You may NOT use your images for commercial purposes without Sexy Beautiful Me’s written consent.
- You may not reproduce any print images or products from our studio in any way including but not limited to any form of print or electronic reproduction.
- Your print release does not allow the photos to be altered, sold or published. Once again, you are NOT allowed to alter your final photos in any way.
- Satisfaction: We strive to make sure you are completely satisfied with the overall experience and with your photos. However due to the nature of the product, all sales are final including your session fee. Refunds or any kind of monetary compensation should NOT be expected if the client is dissatisfied with her photos.
MUTUAL NON-DISPARAGEMENT CLAUSE
- For purposes of this Section, “disparage” shall mean any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback, whether written or oral, about The Studio or services provided by the Studio and its owners, independent contractors and employees.
- The Client and the Studio agree that they will not post any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback about the Studio or services provided to any third party whether orally or in any written publication or online forum, chat room, or message board, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp.
- Parties agree that in the event of the client’s dissatisfaction with the Studio services, the Studio will make their best effort to respond to the Client’s concerns and voluntarily offer a solution that would satisfy both parties.
- Parties agree that it would be impracticable and extremely difficult to ascertain the amount of actual damages caused by a failure to comply with this provision. Parties agree that in the event it is established that Client has filed to comply with this provision, liquidated damages equal to attorneys fees shall be payable to the Studio.
Your session has being given a specific start time. Please, plan your drive time to arrive at least 15 minutes prior your session start time. Customers who arrive late will have their time frame shorten to accommodate their scheduled time-frame. For example, if you booked a one-hour session and arrive 20 minutes late, your session will be 40 minutes instead. Our cancellation policy applies to customers that do not arrive within 30 minutes from their scheduled start time. If you encounter a last-minute situation out of your control that will cause you to arrive late, a courtesy call is expected and highly appreciated.
STUDIO RIGHTS TO CANCEL APPOINTMENT
In the event that costumer become unreasonable or hard to work with, and/or verbally abusive or aggressive, Sexy Beautiful Me, LLC reserves the right to cancel their appointment, refuse to service the client, and NO refunds will be issued.
Please inform the studio before you sign this agreement if you are a professional photographer. A Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement is required to customers who are professional photographers, or planning to start their own photography business.
This agreement, Sexy Beautiful Me’s packages and services, information about our studio, portrait sessions, technical information, everything related to Sexy Beautiful Me, LLC and how we conduct business is considered confidential information. You may NOT share this information with other professional photographers, and you may not use this information to start your own photography business.