BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
SESSION FEE OR VOUCHER
Your session fee or prepaid voucher includes a fully-coached, one-hour boudoir photography session with an experienced female photographer. Bring and pose with up to three (3) wardrobe changes. Photos and makeover are extra.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
Your may add hair and makeup to your session for an additional $125 fee payable in cash directly to your stylist the day of the session.
After your session is over, we will go over your photos and you'll decide which ones you'd like to purchase. We don't sell prints. We sell digital images in bundles of 10 with print rights. Digital bundles start at $450 plus tax. Payments plan available with only $150 down payment. Click here to download our current photo pricing.
BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
What you need to know ahead of time:
- A $100 nonrefundable booking fee is required to book an appointment. That fee will be deducted from your photo purchase invoice. If you cancel or don't show up to your appointment, this fee is NOT refundable.
- Photo purchases must be done the day of the session. NO exceptions. Payment plan available with only $150 down the day of your session.
- Please set aside at least 5½ hours for the entire experience including your consultation, makeover, photoshoot, a short lunch break while we download the photos, and photo selection process.
- You may change OR postpone your appointment ONCE with at least 72-hours advanced notice. Last-minute cancellations with less than 72-hours advanced notice is considered a no show and forfeit their voucher and retainer.
- The following are NOT allowed:
- Companions are NOT allowed. Only the client getting photographed can be on premises.
- Pets or exotic animals, firearms, weapons, alcohol, illegal drugs
- Perfume or scented lotions - the photographer suffers from severe allergies to most fragrances
- Smoking - not even outside. We appreciate if you don't smoke before your session either.
- Book an appointment at least four weeks prior any deadlines
- If you add a makeover, please be advised that an additional service fee applies to style hair extensions.
- Before you book your session, please make sure I'm the right photographer for you. I don't photograph props. My style is natural and organic and I have my own posing flow that works perfect with my shooting space and artistic vision. I expect my clients to trust me and allow me to guide them through this experience instead of requesting photos that do not represent my work. Please do take the time to look through my work first. 😊
PLEASE READ OUR COMPLETE LIST OF STUDIO POLICIES BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!