BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
What you need to know ahead of time:
- A $100 booking fee is required to book an appointment. Bookings fee is NOT refundable under ANY circumstances. If you cancel your appointment, you will NOT receive a refund for your booking or session fee.
- If you have a prepaid gift certificate, contact us via email to receive the booking link for gift certificates.
- Groupon and Livingsocial vouchers: Click here to read details about your voucher before booking your appointment.
- Effective immediately there is an additional $25 fee for the use of the vintage tub set.
- You may change OR postpone your appointment ONCE with at least 72-hours advanced notice. Last-minute cancellations with less than 72-hours advanced notice is considered a no show and forfeit their voucher and retainer.
- The following are NOT allowed:
- Companions are NOT allowed. Only the client getting photographed can be on premises.
- Pets or exotic animals, firearms, weapons, alcohol, illegal drugs
- Perfume or scented lotions - the photographer suffers from severe allergies to most fragrances
- Smoking - not even outside. We appreciate if you don't smoke before your session either.
Book an appointment at least four weeks prior any deadlines if you are paying in full for your photos OR four months prior if you are doing a payment plan.
- If you add hair and makeup, please be advised that an additional service fee applies to style hair extensions.
PLEASE READ OUR COMPLETE LIST OF STUDIO POLICIES BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!